Tuesday, June 11, 2019

I thank myself every day that I made the decision to start

Weight loss/fitness progress is something that money can't buy. There are probably out of shape millionaires out there who would give insane amounts of money if they could get a fit body instantly. Everybody is equal when it comes to that, it only takes time and determination. It is also quite simple - you eat less and train more, everybody understands what they have to do in general, but most people don't have the determination to actually do it. Having a fit body is really something that has huge value in your life and something you should be proud of, it is much easier to be out of shape.

Every single day since I made the decision to transform my body 5 months ago feels like an accomplishment. And I know that 5 months of hard work is already behind me, I don't have to go through that again, and that's why I know that I will not fall of the rails once I achieve my goal body, because I never want to go through that again. It is much easier to maintain than to transform. So I thank myself that I made the decision 5 months ago because now I am enjoying the fruits of it instead of having to start from zero all over again. Altho it will always require that you put in work, I still have days when I want to skip training, I still have cravings, I still want to party but I have learned to do that in moderation too.

I have managed to force myself to train and not to cave in to cravings, it does get easier with time but laziness/cravings will never completely disappear, you will always have to fight them. At the end of the day, having a fit body IS WORTH IT, 100%, it is something that you will enjoy for the rest of your life instead of enjoying short term dopamine boosts, and you never have to be embarassed about your body or worry about your health either. I also feel like I owe it to myself, to look the way that god intended me to be, instead of being an out of shape piece of meat, bones and fat.

submitted by /u/Skizzy4325
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MGMVgw

No comments:

Post a Comment