Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Does cellulite really not go away?

5’10”, 178 lbs here. I used to be 155 and my heaviest was 189, so I packed some on. In that, I ended up with cellulite on my thighs (front and back).

I’m really self conscious about it and am hoping that with more weight loss, it’s going to diminish. However, I just looked it up recently and the Mayo Clinic states that once you get it — that’s it. Fat cells are there for life.

I know the Mayo Clinic is very official and all, but I’m more of an experience person. Can anyone who was either similar stats or put on 30+ lbs/gained cellulite share your experience with it post weight loss? Like did it become less noticeable, or smoother, or is it really how the Mayo Clinic’s research say it is?

Also, if you did experience it going down, will you share what moves you thought helped? If there’s nothing specific, that’s cool.

And if I have to start coping with the fact that I’ll now always have cellulite, well, that’s not really cool, but better now than later.

I’m currently doing Jillian Michaels 21 minute HIIT videos and cardio, but am starting to incorporate more strength moves after the videos, so any specific leg exercise recommendations for targeting cellulite (even if it just goes down a little) would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/chy7784
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F5LbaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment