Tuesday, June 4, 2019

NSV - I can fit into my sports bras and skinny jeans!

Long time lurker, first time poster! I’m so excited and happy! I ordered these sports bras off amazon last year, and I received a size smaller than I needed. I kept them (because I’m broke haha) and now I finally fit them! I couldn’t fit them over my shoulders before!

I can also fit into my skinny jeans from last year! I wanted to be able to lose enough so that I didn’t have to replace my summer clothes and it looks like I reached that goal a lot faster than I expected to.

It’s been hard for me since I have fibromyalgia, and this past year has been so rough I had to put a few long term plans on hold. I wanted to feel like I was still accomplishing something, started logging food every day, even if I went over my limits. I’m practicing portion control which has made the biggest difference in my weight loss, and striving to drink 2.5 L+ of water per day. I’ve been logging everything with my FitBit and using their app. I have successfully cut out soda and juice completely, and my headaches are better too!

I’m so excited for what this year will hold. Thanks for being there r/loseit!

submitted by /u/maroomoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QK2yT0

No comments:

Post a Comment