Tuesday, June 4, 2019

My 14 kg meat jacket

It's summer now and it's 30° almost every day.

A year ago when it was this hot I started my weight loss and apart from looking great, one hope was that going from 74 kg to 59 kg would maybe make the heat more bearable. I refered to my excess weight as my "meat jacket and pants".

Now, I am delighted to find that indeed the heat has become more tolerable. I still sweat like a pig as soon as I start moving (it runs in the family), but I find that with the same amount of sweat I feel less hot and when I sit down somewhere in the shade I now don't sweat at all anymore, being able to sustain a good temperature without it.

And that's on top of now being able to wear even shorter shorts because my chub rub has almost completely gone away.

Has anyone else experienced relief in summer?

submitted by /u/SassyFacts
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/314VlSh

No comments:

Post a Comment