Monday, June 3, 2019

Question about intermittent fasting

Hi fam,

First, lemme say how awesome this supportive group is. Y'all the real MVPs.

Second, I have a question about intermittent fasting. So, I'm pretty brand spankin' new to the weight loss/health gain journey, still just getting started.

I am F/28/198, and it's time to get serious about my health for several reasons, simplified to 1) overall longevity 2) healthy outlet for emotions 3) look good/feel good. So, I've started tracking my food/calories with MyFitnessPal, just purchased a FitBit to help with accuracy, and have gone running for the past three days in a row, both of my own accord and with the Couch to 5K app. I intend to join a gym in the near future too.

I would like to introduce intermittent fasting into the equation, either using 16/8 or 15/9. I'm curious how people choose to introduce/choose which schedule to start with. Is it hard to stay on track on the weekends?

My boyfriend and I are decently social and like to go out with our friends on weekends and we play on a social kickball team on Thursdays. Usually it's a rush from work to home to the game, which is followed by tournament style flipcup.

I don't want to give up these important social aspects of my life, and don't feel like I should have it as long as I make smart choices, so I guess I'm asking two things: 1) What's your IF schedule and how do you maintain it with social obligations?

Thank you all! :D

submitted by /u/astr0_aries
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IdCDPC

No comments:

Post a Comment