Saturday, June 15, 2019

Small victory from 395lbs to 385.7lbs

Hi all,

I started my journey at r/loseit a week ago. I was desperate and didn’t know where to start. I was 395 lbs and very desperate because nothing seems to work for me. Some of you recommended to make small sustainable adjustments and work from there, that no Personal Trainer was needed . Guess what? You started a revolution with my weight loss journey. It might seem simple advise, but very powerful when you realize what it means.

I was presented with more than 6 or more opportunities to make bad decisions and make wrong food choices and I didn’t fall for any of them. Planning my meals ahead helped me combat these situation with whatever the “treat” was .( sweet, salty or savory) which is usually what I get cravings for!(this will highly depend on your tastes). Anyhow, planning ahead WORKS! if I’m able to do it , anybody who’s determined will accomplish this!

After a week of having a weigh in routine, preparing breakfast,lunch and dinner with portions being controlled and a determination to make good decisions, I finally reached 385.7 lbs on my last weigh in for the week on Friday. I’ve never felt this in control of myself and I really appreciate the encouragement and advise. You all rock!

submitted by /u/falgranado
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2XQX2AD

No comments:

Post a Comment