Saturday, June 15, 2019

F**K EATING HEALTHY!

Context: M/20/5’7/152lbs. Lost 70lbs a year ago. Maintained that for about a year. Now deciding to lose the last 10-15lbs because might as well right?

So, 2 weeks in and for the past 2 days I decided, eat healthy..? The whole takeaway flex is making me have to have protein shakes and I’ve been stuck on the same flavour a while and wanted a break.

Here I am eating chicken in the morning, salads, roasted sweet patato, no. Just no. It’s 2:40am and all I want right now is to binge. I’ve never in the past 2 years off my weight loss ever really wanted to throw it in the sh*t and EAT. It’s on my mind the last 2 nights and I CAN’T TAKE IT!

And yes I 100% sound like a kid but damn, can I just say thank GOD for CICO, because tomorrow after gym I’m getting a double spicy burger and having that protein shake on the side and I’m gonna damn well enjoy it.

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk.

Feel free to share any bad foods you have in cico because I literally can’t sleep atm

submitted by /u/its504
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IiqIkM

No comments:

Post a Comment