Saturday, June 15, 2019

Managing Loose Skin

Hello,

Short synopsis of me I am 5'7 and at age 23 I was about 400 lbs, now at 27, as of this morning I am 201 lbs but I am beginning to notice loose skin around my arms. I don't really have an exercise routine or even a diet I just try to walk a lot (5-10 miles a day), and I try to eat around 1600ish calories (100g+ protein).

My current plan is just to start lifting weights 3 days a week, and I was considering, as much as it pains me to cut back on my weight loss. So I was wondering if there were any other useful strategies other than lifting weights and staying hydrated.

If necessary I would consider surgery to remove the excess skin but I would have to pay for that out of pocket and would be left with scars anyways so I am not sure that's better. So I was wondering what are anyone experience with surgery, was it worth it? Are the scars bad?

submitted by /u/Acexx37
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31DfaQH

No comments:

Post a Comment