Saturday, June 15, 2019

Weight loss stalled and getting discouraged

I've been back on track for the last 6 weeks and have lost 18 lbs, but over this last week my weight hasn't budged at all! It's so discouraging! I'm tracking everything as accurately as possible, weighing almost everything I eat, and trying to drink a crap ton of water but nothing's happening. I didn't think I would hit a plateau so soon after (re)starting CICO. I'm definitely happy with the progress I've made so far, but damnit I want to see those numbers drop! My only consolation is I've lost 5 inches over the past week, but still. I'm going to keep sticking to it, so here's to hoping I've got a woosh coming soon! Y'all have any ideas on how to break through a stall??

submitted by /u/callmecordelia-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/31DcYIX

No comments:

Post a Comment