Monday, June 3, 2019

[SV] Back On The Wagon - Down 26 Pounds Total Now

Hey all,

As usual I’ve been my own biggest enemy. Start strong, fizzle. Gain it back. Start strong, fizzle. Gain it back then maybe a few more pounds in the process.

I’m happy to say now that I’m at my lowest weight in two years. Hopefully I keep this trend going and hit my old weight before I ate my way out of a dark fridge.

How’d I Do This So Far?

My initial weight loss of 12 lbs was from weight watchers. I lost 20 lbs, but gained eight back when falling off the wagon. I lost around 14 in the past two weeks or so.

I recently started a new job where I’m working on average 12 hours a day. Some days will be 8-10, or I may be kept over for as many as 16. But the average shift is 12.

The biggest thing that changed is I’m out on my own now and I just don’t have the money to spend on all the excessive alcohol and pizza that was a staple of my past diet.

The biggest thing has been just eating significantly less while being significantly more active. During the average 12 hour shift I’m on my feet the entire time unless I’m doing paperwork, or on my 30 minute lunch break. On average I walk 10 miles or more in a shift.

While on shift I don’t usually eat. I’ll have a red bull before I go in, then I drink about 20 bottles of water or more a day. On my lunch break I’ll have a quick sandwich, then a coffee and get back go it.

When home I’ll make a quick burrito bowl with chicken, rice, and all kinds of delicious goodies.

On my last work day of the week I treat myself to something delicious. Maybe a calzone, or fried chicken. I usually drink with my coworkers the next day. Then it’s back to normal eating.

I’m still trying to get the routine down, but I’m hoping this’ll work for me for a bit.

submitted by /u/TheSlyce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MnIYgB

No comments:

Post a Comment