Monday, June 10, 2019

Weight loss challenges

Hey all! First, I just want to say that I'm inspired by all of you every day! Thank you for sharing, everyone!

I just joined a 6 week challenge by Travis Garza. Has anyone tried this? I really got my ass kicked today. I feel like it's way too strict. Am I just being a baby?

I am down 60 pounds since August by being conscious of what I'm eating, getting my body moving a lot more, and I did a 6 week challenge somewhere else that I LOVED (I moved too far away to stay with them 😕).

I realized today that I don't have to push myself so hard and that I've already made a lot of progress. It feels unnecessarily difficult and convoluted to follow this program (the diet is RIDICULOUSLY strict). It's only the first day, so maybe I should stick it out.

Is the weight loss worth it if I'm miserable??

submitted by /u/maryjMLS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2wNUkQE

No comments:

Post a Comment