Monday, June 10, 2019

I want to lose weight

Mobile user and all that good stuff.

I (22F) am 5 feet and half an inch. I am 160 lbs and according to the internet I'm obese. I am also lactose intolerant. The reason I mention that is part of this is I'm going to stop consuming dairy which for most seems obvious but I grew up eating It with parents who didnt believe in lactose intolerance. I've also recently stopped using birth control that I have been using since age 16.

Shortly after starting birth control I started to slowly gain weight. It's been a few years but I'm really starting to notice it. I'm really self conscious and want to try and make a change. I just dont know how...

My question is what advice would you give me for lactose intolerance or has anyone had similar experience or struggle with weight loss? What worked for you? Any help is really appreciated!

submitted by /u/Mouse19966
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MDM3JA

No comments:

Post a Comment