Monday, June 3, 2019

Weight loss/healthy eating tips for nurses

Hello! I’m a brand new nurse but I have been a nurses aid for almost 3 working rotating shifts. I’ve always been on the heavier side ever since I was a child. But now I am at my highest weight in my life, and that isn’t a good feeling. Nursing school was 4 years of stress and even though I tend to make food choices, I gained 50 pounds it seems like.

Now that I graduated I want to make the effort to start changes now that my schedule, though inconvenient, is now more stable. I’ll be working rotating 12 hour shifts (days and nights) 3/4 days a week. I feel like I have a good idea about food changes but some suggestions for good healthy snacks besides raw fruits and veggies would be great 👍🏻

Also looking for exercises and work outs that have worked well for other nurses or people who work long shifts.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/tootiredtoocare118
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HQQSLk

No comments:

Post a Comment