Monday, August 12, 2019

1 week into a weight loss competition, feeling pretty good, down about 6 pounds the first week!!

My fiance, and a handful of friends, and I started a weight loss competition 1 week ago, this week was our first weigh in after the initial one, I was down almost 6 pounds! I know this is mostly water weight the first week, and I have to stay on track for the coming weeks!

We went out to eat for dinner today for a cheat meal, which I think we will be doing once a week, he used to have a cheat day, but I can't do an entire day, I will ruin my week, so we settled on a single cheat meal each week!

We went shopping for veggies the other day, so we have a fridge full of veggies for snacks, but I'd love some ideas on low calorie snacks that satisfy the craving, or at least hold you over till the next meal.

I have a 11y/o boy, and 2 girls, one is 2 years and the other is 3 months, usually I run with the neighbor who lives across the street, who is also in the competition, with a double stroller, but I HATE running, plus the extra probably 50+ pounds slightly uphill is excruciating! I used to pretend I liked it, but I just hate it, I can't run when it's 80 and sun beating down, 75 is about my cut off so I won't be absolutely miserable. I think I may start using our workout bike in the mornings before the littles wake up because then I can even get a shower in everyday (I use it), which with 2 little ones is a rare occurrence!

Still feel motivated with this challenge, ones we've done in the past, I've lost momentum after a week or so and stopped, so I'm trying to keep the momentum up this time!

submitted by /u/Kg1120
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Men2DS

No comments:

Post a Comment