Sunday, August 11, 2019

Anyone else ever... not checked the scale while losing?

I've been struggling to stick to a weight loss plan since the beginning of the year. Typical ups and downs. One thing that REALLY fucks up my progress that I have total control over is weigh-ins. I restrict all week, and if my scale doesn't reflect that (i.e. less than 1.5lbs) it drives me NUTS, and leads to this uncomfortable place where I say, screw it, why am I even bothering? It's not working! I've had weeks where I know for a fact that I've been at a significant deficit and have had NO weight loss, leading me to give up for weeks at a time. It's not healthy.

Needless to say I loathe that fucking scale. I want zero interaction with it any more. I really think I can succeed without consulting it. Anyone else here have a similar relationship with the scale?

submitted by /u/LastArmistice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YXz6iQ

No comments:

Post a Comment