Saturday, August 3, 2019

Disproportionately losing weight...do I just need to accept this or is there something I could be doing?

I’m (F/5,4, 123) around 22 pounds down since November, which i’m very happy about, but the weight isn’t coming off of my body evenly at all. My collarbones are poking out, I’ve lost a good 2 bra sizes, and my face is noticeably much slimmer. But once you get past my waist, there has been virtually no change. I kid you not. I have always had a slight pear shape, but no where near what it’s becoming now (last year I weighed a little less than I do now, but had much less hip/lower back fat, so less pear shaped). I feel like a candle or something melting from the top down. I workout lots, and have seen lots of progress in the toning/definition of my upper body, but slim to none In regards to the love handles,hips, and thighs, my life long enemies. I was comparing photos of heaviest me and now me, and if I cover my upper half, the difference in my legs and hips is so marginal. I know you can’t set out to lose fat from a specific part of your body only, but I feel abnormal and disproportionate. Is there anything I could be doing? Or should I just accept the weight loss?

submitted by /u/aunt-gayle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZvpAk5

No comments:

Post a Comment