Thursday, August 15, 2019

Falling back into harmful habits

Hey everyone!

So I’ve been lurking for a few weeks now and I’m so motivated by everyone’s amazing progress so far. I’m glad I found this community and I can’t wait to finally (re)begin my weight loss journey.

So quick backstory; I’ve always been between underweight to average weight growing up. When I was 18, I was weighing in at 127 and I’m 5’8. But then I started uni and student loans enabled me to eat out a LOT. In the 4 years since, I’ve gained 50+ pounds and at my highest I weighed in at 180 earlier this year. I did try losing weight in between but I’m an emotional eater and I keep falling back to food for comfort in hard times.

Sometime last year, I lost a lot of weight due to an eating disorder and I ended up gaining it right back. I’m terrified that I’m falling back into the same bad habits and I’m not sure how to stop myself. I want to start eating healthy but I don’t know how to stay motivated through my journey. I’m sure this post is all over the place but I’m really overwhelmed right now and I would love to hear some advice from all of you.

submitted by /u/pastiskeytopresent
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KQmalI

No comments:

Post a Comment