Thursday, August 15, 2019

3 week stall, looking for advice

I’ve read a lot here about weight loss stalls, and I’ve found a lot of helpful answers. I just haven’t read much about my particular situation and want to see if anyone can help.

I’ve been doing really well. I’ve lost about 29 pounds in 3 months. As of three weeks ago, I have stalled out, and it’s frustrating as hell.

I’m 5’2” and am currently at 171 pounds. I measure, weigh, and track all of my food. I stay between 1200-1300 calories daily. I don’t exercise much but plan on increasing exercise soon. My new job has a gym, and the membership fees are affordable.

I think it is also important to note that three weeks ago, I stopped taking the last week (or placebo week) of my birth control pills and just started a new pack so I wouldn’t have a period. I’m assuming this is the main culprit behind the stall, but I wanted to ask others to be sure.

I’m still keeping up with my calorie counting. I’m not giving up. I would just like some insight as to why my body may be doing this and some possible advice on how to break this.

submitted by /u/fifthofaquarter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KD227W

No comments:

Post a Comment