Sunday, August 4, 2019

From 238lbs to 168lbs in 7 months (picture included) (M/38/5"7')

I'm posting this because I want to share how I lost the weight. The first thing I did was buy a Fitbit and I have done a minimum of 10,000 steps every single day this year. I hate sweating and I have not stepped foot in a gym or done any other form of exercise. This is proof that it doesn't matter what TYPE of movement you do, you just have to move. I also invested in a pair of wireless earbuds because it improves the walking experience when they are not constantly pulling out of your ears!

The next step is diet. It's absolutely true that this is 95% of weight loss. I cut down on sugary drinks and alcohol, and I've found that flavored seltzer waters from Polar are a really great alternative once you've stopped craving sugar. I keep myself to roughly 1500 calories a day but I do not count calories, nor do I pay much attention to how many calories I'm burning. I know that roughly 2500 calories a day out - roughly 1500 calories a day in = roughly 2 lbs a week weight loss. Even if that calculation is out by 500 calories then I still lose 1lb a week which is OK by me. I do not cut out any food or drink that I love... I just have less of it. I'm saying this to give hope to you 'loose' dieters out there who might be feeling bad about not being super strict in your diets.

The most important thing is to have patience. There are going to be times where a diet is going to be hard to stick to, so just remember that this is a long-run. Small set backs are going to happen, but you can get back on track even if it takes months to do it. I admit that I feel just as fat as when I started, but when I look at before and after pics even I have to admit there's a big difference.

Anyway... here's the pic I promised! pic

submitted by /u/keyser1884
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YrLR5V

No comments:

Post a Comment