Sunday, August 4, 2019

For the first time in a long time, I'm excited to go clothes shopping!

I have been trying to lose weight for the last few months. I went to a store and looked for some pants for work. Not going to lie. I dread shopping for clothes cause I feel like nothing ever fits. I got some pants and tried some dresses on and I went down two dress sizes!! I am super freaking thrilled. It has been at least 4 years since I lost weight.

Oh and I tried on a button up shirt that I couldnt properly button up before. And when I did manage to close it, it looked like the shirt was going to burst open. Today, that shirt properly fit me. And it was loose!!

I'm just starting this weight loss journey but I feel amazing. I haven't felt this way in so long. :)

submitted by /u/nikashin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T47VgS

No comments:

Post a Comment