Sunday, August 4, 2019

The effects of huge weight loss on casual sex life and life in general

Over 6 months or so I lost a total of 91 lbs. This was last year, and I have been maintaining my weight since then. I started at 246 lbs and ended up at 155 lbs. I am 5'10", male, and 24 years old. I practiced time restricted fasting.

My routine was fasting from Sunday evening to Friday morning, then from Friday morning to Sunday evening I ate at my TDEE (maintenance calories) so I could practice maintaining my weight. My only exercise was a 1 hour walk per day around 4-5 times per week during this period. When I fasted I drank only water, black coffee, and tea, and I also supplemented with electrolytes. I was losing 3-4 lbs per week. It started around 4 lbs/week at my heaviest and ended up around 3 lbs/week at my lightest. I also took a few vacations during this time where I just ate at my TDEE while on vacation and skipped a week of fasting.

Since I lost weight I shifted my workout routine to lifting weights 1-2x per week and running 2-3 times per week. I also do a 30 minute mobility/flexibilty routine twice per week.

One of the most drastic things I noticed is that of course people look at my more now. It really is incredible. I used to think I was completely invisible because people didn't like interacting with obese people, but people genuinely look at me now which is crazy. I still have not gotten used to this.

The other thing is the effect on my casual sex life. I never really knew there was a whole world out there to enjoy if you are interested in casual (and safe) sex. It's become a huge boost in my confidence overall. I'm American but live in Europe, and the country I currently live in has a huge casual sex scene which I didn't really know about until I lost weight.

But overall I think the most important thing is the effect on my mental and physical health. I am so much happier. I cannot tell you how great it is to not be sweating constantly anymore. It's also great that I am no longer out of breath when climbing the 5 flights of stairs to get to my office.

You can do it guys, it is worth it in the end!

submitted by /u/OstermalmRimjob
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31h9sD5

No comments:

Post a Comment