Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weight loss plateauing when starting weights. What should my daily calories be?

I'm not sure what to do. 31F 5/4. My flair says 126. Today I am 135. I have been skinny fat my whole life and 90% of keeping my weight off is due to loss of appetite if I'm stressed. I started Crossfit about 4 months ago and have been steadily building up to going to 5 classes per week. I know Crossfit gets mixed reviews, but I really like it. It's the first activity I've found that I enjoy doing 5 days a week. Since starting I have been really hungry. I recognize a lot of the gain is muscle but I'm not sure how much. I don't know how to calculate my calories and stop feeling an inflated sense of accomplishment due to weightlifting/exercising. I try CICO and set MFP to 1200 but always go over either intentionally from hunger or unintentionally, probably from underreporting cooking oils, etc. I'd really appreciate any tips.

submitted by /u/mote0fdust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KeWwrE

No comments:

Post a Comment