Sunday, August 4, 2019

I did it, I went to the gym for the first time.

It's a small accomplishment but just going 20min on the elliptical with a 10min walk outside, I already feel like I'm taking control of my weight.

I got engaged a few months ago and I couldn't help but think about what I weighed when I first met my fiancé (115lb) to my current weight (145lb). I want to feel comfortable in my skin again and not feel super self-conscious about my weight. Doesn't help that I avoid family gatherings because certain people tend to point out my weight gain.

Slow and steady, 30min workouts will get me started and I know I can get back to confidence I had. And build some muscle and stamina to boot!

I just want to remind those who are like me, scared to start working out, not finding any motivation, etc.

YOU CAN DO THIS. Even if it's a 10min walk outside, 10min bike ride, 10 push-ups, it may seem small but it's a start. A great start to achieving your weight loss goals. Something is always better than nothing.

submitted by /u/FriendFattener
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yEkJ45

No comments:

Post a Comment