Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I finally decided to start. . . but i have some questions

Yes, you heard it, FINALLY, maybe after 5-6 years of putting it off for all sort of bullshit reasons but now I'm determined and that is it. But, I have a few questions first.

Firstly, I've heard a lot of peoples stories of significant weight loss, but it leading into a relapse of sorts. Them not eating right made them gain the weight quickly. What sort of food should I be eating. I know the usual response, eat less carbs, fat, more protein. But is that it? Is there something more to it?

I've heard someone saying, you don't want to lose fat cells, what you want to do is reduce their size. So how do you do that? Do you just exercise more, eat less fatty foods or something else?

And a final one, people constantly say that it's pretty simple, less in more out, calories I mean, is it really that simple, would you be able to lose weight by just eating less? As I understand it, yes, you would be able to lose WEIGHT, but you wouldn't lose fat, you would also lose muscle mass, and by exercising you would lose fat instead of just weight. Correct me if I'm wrong.

submitted by /u/LoneEye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OSffOh

No comments:

Post a Comment