Friday, August 9, 2019

I was complimented by a total stranger on my weight loss!

I was feeling a little down this week because the scale hasn't budged in over a week, but I still got up and went out for my morning run. I'm so glad I did! Almost 5 miles in, another runner stopped me to say she and some of the other neighborhood ladies have noticed me running all summer and how much I've slimmed down. It put a smile on my face for the entire last mile of my run! She really made my whole week.

I've lost close to 40lbs since the beginning of April using CICO and cardio to help with CO part. I've definitely felt like I don't look that different, especially since no one at work has said anything and I have a bad habit of not believing my friends and family when they say they can see a difference since they know I've been trying to lose weight. But I can also fit jeans that I wasn't able to get over my thighs last year and my running times have improved a lot, so I guess it's finally time to accept that my hard work is paying off!

Don't hesitate to compliment people when you notice something different about them, even if it's not weight loss. It seriously made me feel so good!

submitted by /u/nerdsnuggles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YxMvie

No comments:

Post a Comment