Thursday, August 15, 2019

I’m 10% of the way there! (and what i’ve learned about myself so far)

I know it isn’t a huge deal, but I think posting like this will help me keep myself accountable!

I use happy scale to track my weigh ins and was extremely happy this morning to see that I have reached my first milestone. All of my weight loss attempts in the past year or two have been short-lived and non sustainable (maybe losing 5 lbs max and then giving up). I even posted here a few months ago for motivation to get on the scale because I was terrified to face the numbers (thank you to those that motivated me to get on that scale).

For some reason, this time it just feels more real. I’m almost one month into my journey, and while I haven’t been perfect, I have logged every day no matter what and stayed under my calorie goal probably 90% of the time. I think in the past I was always wanting a quick fix. I finally came to terms with the fact that if I want this change to be sustainable, I need to take it slow and be patient. I have been only worried about CICO and getting my 10,000 steps a day and it’s been surprisingly easier to adjust than I thought.

submitted by /u/dabbyroo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TxRV7c

No comments:

Post a Comment