Thursday, August 15, 2019

Losing weight sucks!!! /s

Hey everyone!

I'm here to tell you why losing weight is the most terrible experience I've ever endured.

  1. Not only does my body look like I'm melting, I also feel like I have more energy and who wants to do things?
  2. all of the money I've spent on the gym, and having to throw out/donate all of my clothes. Going from 4XL to 2XL to XL to L and now I'm on the verge of getting to M and my bank account is hurting!
  3. All the attention I'm getting! Who wants to be showered with praise, and why am I suddenly more attractive to teh opposite sex? I don't have time for this.
  4. getting stronger, now everybody wants me to help them with things and im constantly getting invited to go out and do stuff.

Obviously I'm joking, losing weight is the most impactful thing ive ever done. Im currently at 275lbs which is 150lbs down from 425lbs+ (my last recored weight at a doctor was 477lbs, but im trying to be conservative.) Its been roughly 5 months and im teh best shape of my life!

im 50lbs under my lightest weight which was 333lbs in high school, circa 2007... its been incredible and I have to thank each and every one of you for posting your incredible struggles and stories. Keto, fasting, HIIT, cardio and weights have all played a massive role in my weight loss, and im sticking to it!

submitted by /u/Alexander_Sextus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OY1AFw

No comments:

Post a Comment