Sunday, August 25, 2019

Is my food OK to be healthy and to lose weight and to look like a movie star?

I have been in these healthy fitness weight loss body building forums. The answers are quiet negative but some people are helpful. I have been called so many names and said I am not eating right and I don't eat calories, etc.... But I have never mentioned everything I eat.

OK I cannot do the calculations and I cannot buy all the healthy western foods. But I can eat a little bit less and drink unhealthy stufss a lot less.

My normal eating habits included a lot of unhealthy foods besides my normal 3 meals. It includes atleast a soda a day, a chocolate milk packet, some packeted cakes, fried local stuffs that is similar to western chips. Everyday I eat those things besides my normal meals. I can reduce those a lot. My normal meals includes around 15 roshi and tuna for breakfast with tea. 2 plate rice and tuna and fried leaf for lunch with a soda. 2 plate rice and tuna and fried leaf and 3 egg omlette for dinner. That and no exercise makes me gain around 2 kg a year. Offcourse it's not the exact same meals 365 days of the year but majority days like 300+ days that's my meals.

I am 26 years old. 5'6 inch tall and I weighs 82 kg when I wake up. 84 kg afternoon.

My record weight were 86 kg when I wake up. I never weighed myself afternoon back than because I want the scale to give my lowest weight.

OK my storey of losing 5 kg in a month included lots of swimming. I swam 18 days in that month and I dieted like crazy. Here is a summery of what I ate in that month.

Most days. Morning: 3 eggs, 5 roshi and with chilli fish or fish curry and 3 spoons of healthy Western breakfast thingy, and black tea. Lunch: 1 platter rice with vegetables and omelette with chilli fish. Dinner, an apple and a milk coffee some nights. Some days. Breakfast: 4 slice of bread and 3 egg omelette with vegetables and 3 spoon of Western healthy breakfast thing. Lunch: chicken spaghetti. Dinner: an apple. 1 soda per week. OK that's basically my diet which gave me diarrhea and fever and depression but I lost 5 kg. It was so hard to sleep empty stomach too.

I am willing to eat less than my normal ways. I want to lose 10 kgs and to look like a movie star with a flat stomach and a flat chest. Rest of my body looks fine.

This is how I want to looks like: https://www.listal.com/viewimage/4175946

Before people says I cannot look like that by losing 10 kg. Lionel Messi is much skinnier than Joey Tribviani and only a inch taller than me but is 72 kg. My goal is to be between 70 and 73 kg too. Morning 70 and afternoon 72 is fine.

What my plan is:

Breakfast: 10 roshi with tuna, 3 egg omelette, 3 spoon of Western healthy thing similar to cornflakes. Lunch: 1 plate rice with tuna and 2 egg omelette. Dinner: 1 plate rice with tuna and an apple. 1 soda per week. 1 chocolate milk packet per week with a packeted cake. Local fried stuffs, 1 handful a day.

So how is my plan looking like to look like a movie star like Joey Tribianni from friends. Not the early episodes.

submitted by /u/Ghasssssan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zs9lHC

No comments:

Post a Comment