Monday, August 5, 2019

I’ve lost 4lbs a week for 3 weeks in a row, and I’m pretty sure it’s not water weight. I feel fine and I’m not starving myself. Is this something to worry about?

So I’ve been on the weight loss journey for a while now. Got down to 170lbs before friends and family kept telling me to stop and that I looked great already, so I did and slowly gained it back (I will not make that mistake again. I’m four weeks into calorie counting again and for the past three I’ve lost 4lbs a week. I didn’t weigh myself the first week so I don’t know how much I lost that week. Currently I am at 207.4lbs and am a 5’10, 22 year old male. My TDEE assuming a sedentary lifestyle is around 2,300. I try to eat around 1500 a day and haven’t had a “cheat day” yet. I am also intermittent fasting so I only eat from 2pm to 10pm. My lifestyle might be more than sedentary but not by much. I walk to school and back 5 times a week, but it’s only about half a mile each way.

Now the weird part is that I, honest to god, feel totally fine. I’m not tired all the time nor am I hungry. To be honest, I have to make myself eat more in the evening sometimes, just to hit 1500 calories. I don’t feel like I’m starving myself or anything.

Do you guys feel this is something to be concerned about? I would love to keep going at this pace if it’s alright to do so, but I’m just worried it might not be.

Thanks for any advice, and good luck to you all on your journeys!

submitted by /u/thnlsn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MDWknr

No comments:

Post a Comment