Monday, August 5, 2019

5’2 19(F) Advice on intermittent fasting for women?

Hello everyone! I’ve been a lurker for a while and I’ve been at a constant weight of 150lbs like all my life. This year I got a gym member ship but feel a bit lost trying to find what’s best for weight loss. I’ve also been interested in what intermittent fasting can do for my weight loss and my goal is to loose about 20-30 pounds no matter how long it takes. I eat moderately healthy, not much junk food at all but my metabolism is sensitive to bad foods causing weight gain of any kind. Anyways is there a popular effective fast I can go in on as a women and specific foods to have when fasting? Thanks everyone and proud of everyone’s hard work!

submitted by /u/pmmefordirtysocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31srOBt

No comments:

Post a Comment