Sunday, August 4, 2019

Is it just me? (Gym or no gym?

So my weight loss journey has started to really show some progress. In the beginning of July I was about 180 and now in the beginning of August I'm 175. So yay! Lost 5 lbs in a month! My goal is to be 145 so still got another 30lbs to go. My boyfriend and I recently started to have a regular schedule of eating and sleeping since I got a new job that's full time with regular hours. He wants to make a regular time to go to the gym which sounds great! But I know from past experience once you start going to the gym the weight loss progress can slow down. From various reasons such as gaining some water weight or if you lift weights that can also cause some slow downs. He recommended doing some cardio and maybe it wont slow down my progress? But I'm scared that it might. I mean I'm finally making some progress and I'm so thrilled! If I start switching things up now I may lose my momentum. Idk am I crazy to think maybe I should hold off from the gym until I reach my goal weight? Or is it all just in my head and doing cardio can only help my weight loss journey?

submitted by /u/Vampieyuuki
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31sclBp

No comments:

Post a Comment