Monday, August 12, 2019

“Move your fat ass out of the way“

I just need to vent for a minute. So today I was changing trains at a busy station on my way home from work. While I was walking, a woman started screaming from behind me that I should “move my fat ass out of her way“. I was wearing new jeans that I bought after my first 10 kg loss ( SW: 95 kg, CW: 85 kg) I was so proud of my weight loss and thought the jeans looked great on me, so that was crushing to hear!

A few years ago I would have broken down crying, but this time I was fucking angry. I told her that I'd rather be fat than have such an awful and miserable personality.

( I also told her she was ugly, because I was so pissed and I get childish when people are just plain mean for no reason. Who behaves like this??)

Thanks for letting me vent, this community is the biggest inspiration, even for a lurker like me!!!

submitted by /u/holygolli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GZkOE8

No comments:

Post a Comment