Monday, August 12, 2019

What losing weight has made me realise

Long story short, I’ve started a fresh this year started my journey at the beginning of the year where I weighed 244lbs since then I’ve revised that way I lived with cardio and healthier eating with MyFitnessPal, to this day I’m 162.9lbs at 5’11 with 16.6% body fat.

I’d like to share with you what I’ve learnt from hitting my goal, a lot of its personal but I’d thought I’d share for motivation that anyone can do it..

  • More energy
  • Feel more free no longer trapped
  • More attractive
  • Dad no longer shuns on me
  • Some friends won’t be there after weight loss
  • Friends will like you more/more invites places
  • Feel more comfortable in public places
  • Feel like I’m more approachable no longer stared at
  • No longer sweat as much
  • Actually see cheekbone on face
  • Life is more fulfilling no longer dull
  • More flamboyant clothing no longer restricted
  • Fit in small/medium clothes
  • Hip hop is motivating, NF makes me feel human
  • Watching educational podcasts motivate you to better yourself
  • Hard work pays off
  • People notice and mention it straight away feels awarding
  • Better fitting clothes no longer restricted on belly
  • Don’t miss old lifestyle much prefer healthy eating and gym
  • Love gym and exercise, new hobby love it
  • More motivated/get things done
  • Can finally wear skinny tight clothing
  • You’ve proved yourself to be better than previous girlfriends
  • Proved to myself that I can do anything I put my mind to
  • Achieved higher levels of fitness whether that’s push ups or cardio
  • More opportunities
  • No longer a burden to friends of family
  • Be patient, life is catching up to you
  • Exercise is key to mental health
  • If ever down exercise, clears your mind releases endorphins
  • Actually see bones/veins now
  • I LOVE life
  • People will look differently at you see you in a better light
  • Buying new clothes is nice if you have money
  • People speak differently to you and respect you more
  • I’ve loved the journey
submitted by /u/JoshGRS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mdcox9

No comments:

Post a Comment