Friday, August 2, 2019

My brain has not caught up with my weight loss and how my body looks now

I ordered this tee online yesterday and got size S. I was confused between an S or an M as the size differs from brand to brand for me, but I got an S, hoping to fit into it. I received the tee today and when I opened the package, I thought "Holy shit, this is way too small and I don't think I'm going to fit into this at all." However, I tried it on and it actually fit extremely well! I sent my mom a picture and she appreciated how it looked as well. Just a small victory, but made me feel so good. Whenever I shop, I tend to think that one particular size will be too small for me, but usually have to go back and get the smaller size after the bigger one does not fit well. This has happened so many times. I don't know when my brain will connect to the fact that my body has become much smaller now. 🙈

I've been eating healthy and working out regularly (cardio+strength training). I'm 7 kgs away from my goal weight and hope to reach there soon!

submitted by /u/tiredgirl22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YHJsmN

No comments:

Post a Comment