Friday, August 9, 2019

Not loosing weight anymore

Hi guys, i've got a problem in the past few weeks with my weight loss journey and i cant figure out why i have it.

I started working out and dieting about 5 months ago, back then i was about 82 kg and now im at 74 kg ( i am a male, 23yo, 180cm). Everything was going fine and i was planning to lose about two more kilos to get a very good definition on my muscles but my body seems to not lose anymore weight. My diet has always been the same with slight variations during these months (a healthy diet with proper macros eating approx 1800/1900 cal a day) but for some reason my weight always fluctuates around 74kg.

Do you have any idea why is it happening? Maybe my body got used to what i eat? Or maybe im gaining muscles too while loosing fat? Maybe im eating too many or too little calories for my weight?

P.S: i workout 4 times a week

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/vladi5555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OX1w94

No comments:

Post a Comment