Tuesday, August 6, 2019

People are noticing weight loss.

I was at my uncle's house for dinner and to Skype with my cousin who just had a baby. My cousin sees me for the first time in almost a year and the first thing he says is "are you losing weight? You look great." He didn't know I'd been trying and him noticing made me feel great. A few days later I went to talk to some old coworkers and my old boss says the same thing. It's really nice when people who know you as fat take notice after not seeing you for awhile. I think my current coworkers and family haven't noticed as much since it's been a slow burn but 60 lbs in 2 years is enough for those I don't see regularly to notice. I'm now lighter than my wedding day too. Just need to keep it going.

submitted by /u/iusedtobefit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KtkHlc

No comments:

Post a Comment