Sunday, August 11, 2019

Slowly and steady losing weight , or not?

Hello everyone.

I decided to lose weight since the beginning of May. My approach is CICO and avoiding unhealthy / high carbs food. I cut off the sugar, fast-food, beer intake.

Daily I eat around 1700, max 2000 calories , mostly veggies, meat, fish, and some integral bread, and for a month I do 20-30mins cardio mostly daily.

In these months I got down from 125,5kgs (276lbs) to 118.5kgs(261lbs) , my goal being under 100kgs (220lbs) .

While I try to be confident in my progress and weight loss, I am not sure if I am really on the right path or , if it's too slow.

I wasn't very strict with myself, from time to time I'd even drink some beer or eat sugary-shit.

So, am I on the right path and, is there any good advice regarding CICO and my approach?

submitted by /u/RichChiggaJr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OMIH8j

No comments:

Post a Comment