Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Starting my weight loss journey officially today!

I’ve always been self conscious about my body, even more so when I gained 35 lbs in college. Actually want to be proud of my body for once so nows a good time, especially when I have some free time!

Stats:

Male

24 yo

5’7.5”

165 lbs

Skinny fat - have a stomach that I wish would disappear

Diet: Using MyFitnessPal to help track calories

1700 calories a day

Protein shake in the morning

Either 4 eggs or kodiak cakes with an egg for lunch

Either chicken or fish for dinner (baked to reduce the need for oil)

Snacks spread out over the day: almonds, cashews, orange juice+spinach smoothie

One full day of fasting mixed in during the week

Exercises: Last week I averaged around 13 miles a day walking. Thanks to that my legs hurt like no other so now I’m switching to stationary biking. My goal is to ‘moderately’ ride the bike for 4 30 min sessions (which MFP says is a total of 800 calls) throughout the day. Body weight exercises including: pushups, sit-ups, dips, lunges. Also follow a not so rigorous dumbbell routine that I should adhere more to...

I think that’s about it. Anybody have any tips on how to specifically stop from being skinny fat? Heard just dieting isn’t the key

submitted by /u/Eccentricity-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MduuiP

No comments:

Post a Comment