Friday, August 9, 2019

SV: 4 Months and 1/3 the way there

I started this whole weight loss journey on April 15, and today, I am 239lbs. My goal is to lose 100 lbs, and since April, I've lost 33.4lbs, exactly 1/3 of my loss goal. I am feeling pretty accomplished with this because it is officially the lightest I've been in about 5... maybe 6 years, possibly even longer. I gained all my weight in 2009 when my dad died and never shrugged it off, just sort of lived with it. The best part about doing all this, is that I not only physically feel so much better already, but I am the smallest I've been in all those years. After a decade of obesity, I'm finally putting a torch to it and every day, I wake up thinking: "Man, I'm really doing this." I'm befuddled at how effect CICO is for this whole process. I used to think that exercise was the only way to succeed at losing weight, and that's what burned me out in the past. I would never control what I ate and would exercise too much and either hurt myself or just get so completely frustrated that I'd just quit. Strict CICO and moderate exercise is inexorably marching me to my goal and I am looking forward to the next 4 months of progress.

submitted by /u/subjekt_zer0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YXSlZq

No comments:

Post a Comment