Wednesday, August 7, 2019

SV: nearly 8 pounds lost!

I know it’s early days. I know weight loss can slow down, stop, or even reverse after the first week or two. But damnit, this is a victory.

It’s been one week and I have lost nearly 8 pounds!

I’m doing CICO on MyFitnessPal and that’s literally it. I have “lose 1 pound per week” selected although this is the beginning which is often more drastic from what I’ve heard (I mean, seriously, 8 pounds?)

My current calorie goal is 1300 calories a day (yesterday it was 1310 but it’s 1300 with my updated current weight!) It started at 1320.

A typical day for me so far is: a small but sugary breakfast (don’t judge, I stop at a coffee shop before work). Then most likely pasta for lunch, sometimes a sandwich. For dinner I’ll either have a sandwich or more pasta, depending on what was for lunch. (My diet doesn’t vary all that much.) Sometimes I’ll switch one of the meals out for a burrito, pizza, or whatever else is available at home or at a social event. And for snacks I have fruit, veggies, and small treats.

So far I haven’t had any cheat days (actually I haven’t even felt the urge to cheat). I expect for something to come up at some point, but so far I’m keeping it up quite well, even during “social eating” which can be a problem.

I’m prepared to plateau or gain some back after a certain point and have to drop my calories lower. Or maybe my body is just very receptive to diets, but that’s pretty optimistic. I’ll just see what happens and adjust whatever I need to if necessary.

submitted by /u/ceramicthumb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kk2k3l

No comments:

Post a Comment