Wednesday, August 7, 2019

[Milestone] I’m normal!

I started on my journey in January 2017 at 220 lbs. I’m a 5’8 woman, that gave me a BMI of 32. I was obese.

It’s been a long journey of trying different things, going from keto to intuitive eating (made me gain back 10 lbs) to focusing on CICO and IF (no breakfast, so depending on the days roughly 17 hours of fasting). I’d been using Lose It! since January 2019 and I’d come to a plateau where I was barely losing 0.5 lbs a week even without cheats. I had to change some things.

I signed up for a gym and switched to MFP to do my counting. The weight loss began anew and this morning, for the first time in my life, I had a healthy BMI. 24.9 for a weight of 164 lbs. That’s 56 lbs lost and a whole new motivation found. My goal is to get to 150 and until recently my aim was Christmas, but now that my rhythm has picked up again thanks to MFP being stricter and my new work out habits, I can see it happening much sooner.

Keep it up, everyone. Months and years, not days and weeks. We’re changing our lives 💪🏻

submitted by /u/sylvandread
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KvYYsN

No comments:

Post a Comment