Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Sharing my personalized weight loss goals!

Hey guys! A week or two ago I wrote a post asking how to set a weight loss goal when you’ve always been overweight. I got so many helpful replies, so THANK YOU!

A bunch of people wrote that setting mini goals that were personalized to me would help break up the time and keep me motivated. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I could use, and I wanted to share what I came up with in hopes that it would help others. See my list below! Now this huge amount of weight I still need to lose almost feels like a do-able game.

If anyone else would be willing to comment and share their own personal mini weight loss goals, please do! That may help me or others think of more for ourselves!

My list so far:

[x]231 pounds: back to my starting weight for my most successful weight loss period (2017-2018) Achieved 8/1/19!

[x]Out of the 230s! Achieved 8/7/19

[]223 pounds: loss of 5% of starting weight comes with a bunch of health benefits like lower inflammation and lower blood pressure

[]Out of the 220s!

[]215 pounds: back to how much I weighed when I got pregnant with [kid 1]

[]213: loss of 10% of body weight has a bunch more bonuses like lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, and lower cancer risk

[]Out of the 210s!

[]204 pounds: back to what I weighed when [nephew] was born and everyone said I looked good.

[]ONEDERLAND! (Under 200 pounds)

[]196-ish pounds: back to the lowest weight I reached during my 2017-2018 weight loss.

[]194-ish pounds: back to my wedding weight

[]Out of the 190s!

[]Out of the 180s! Under 180 pounds passes into “overweight” BMI range, no longer obese.

[]175 pounds: what my driver’s license says I weigh, haha

[]Out of the 170s! Now I probably weigh less than [husband] :-P

[]Out of the 160s!

[]158 pounds: the lowest weight I have on record for myself as an adult

[]Out of the 150s! Under 150 passes into “healthy” BMI range, no longer overweight.

[]Out of the 140s!

[]135 pounds: would mean I lost over 100 pounds from my starting weight. Time to get a DEXA scan and set some body fat and athletic goals.

submitted by /u/aznojazno
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YPEYdV

No comments:

Post a Comment