Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Lost 20 pound in only a month. Worried and need advice.

Hey guys I’m happy but worried about my fast weight loss I always hear that if u loose weight fast you’re going to gain it back fast. I’m 5’2 female 23 yrs started at 204lb in June 28 and today my weight is 185. I used to eat junk food and drink big sodas but I don’t usually eat a lot it’s just the type of food that I used to eat had a lot of calories when I switched to healthy food I find it hard to eat all of my calories I get very satisfied very fast. And I’m worried that I’m not eating enough even though I’m never hungry. I workout 4-5 times a week an hour cardio and an hour weight training. I’m supposed to eat 1600 calories a day and I barely can eat 1200 calories in healthy food. Please help

submitted by /u/Ash9or
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yyj3sk

No comments:

Post a Comment