Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Taking breaks and sugar addictions?

Hi all,

I'm new at posting but have been following this subreddit for a few months now! In January, I started my weight loss journey when my doctor recommended I stop eating gluten for stomach sensitivities--this led to cutting out all added sugar in February, and lazy calorie counting to make sure I was on track. I've lost around 45 pounds since February (5'8.5" 23yr female, ~223lbs to 178 lbs), but I dropped my goals in July. I wasn't necessarily binging, but maintained while eating sugar and gluten and basically anything I wanted. I'm ready to get "back on the wagon" and continue my weight loss journey. I never wanted to go off of sugar for the rest of my life, but I'm worried about my mental state...has anyone been successful in still having treats every once in a while and not feeling like it's a reward or like you need to binge? I want to just be a normal person and have treats but I hate the way my brain tricks me when I eat sugar! I don't know if that makes sense, but if anyone is feeling the same way, advice would be super appreciated :)

submitted by /u/babyfruitcake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OK8SN3

No comments:

Post a Comment