Saturday, August 3, 2019

Weight loss goals / update

I am starting to get frustrated, but know that I am completely to blame for my slow progress. I do well when I isolate myself, but as soon as I spend time with family or friends it feels like all of my hard-work is gone. It’s projecting, but it makes me not want to see them as even if it is my fault, I obviously cannot control myself and even when I think I am staying on track, I obviously am not.

I started June 1st at 105.5 kg and am down to 102. Two weeks ago, though, I was super excited because I was down to 99kg...then, my family asked me to visit and I shot back up to 102 after just a few days. The last week I have bounced back and forth between 100.5 and 102.8 almost daily which I do not understand.

To make my next goal in under two weeks, I now have to lose 4 kg so unless I restrict almost completely, I wont make it. How do people balance family and social obligations when really trying to stay to a strict regime? The up and down is overwhelming and it is making me want to give up.

My initial goals: Goal #1 July 1: 101.5 kg: MET!

Goal #2 August 15: 98 kg: Behind....

Goal #3 Oct 1: 95.5 kg

Goal #4 Nov 15: 92 kg

Goal #5 Jan 1, 2020: 89 kg

submitted by /u/Lunaloo13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31jZLUn

No comments:

Post a Comment