Thursday, August 15, 2019

What am I doing wrong with this weight loss??

So, for the last 17 days, I've tracked every single calorie that I've eaten. I've never taken dieting seriously until now, but I'm committed to making a change this time. My recommended calorie intake for someone with my stats is something super high like 2900 calories. I've been trying to stay in the 1500-1800 calorie range, and have tracked every day using LoseIt.

Loseit says that I'll reach my goal weight loss of 50 pounds by November 7th, but this morning, I got on a scale. I was fully clothed because I was at a friend's house, and didn't wanna strip down to nothing while on a quick bathroom break, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I wish I hadn't because the number looks the same as the last time I weighed in :( I'm 6'2, 341 pounds. I'll be honest, I had like two cheat days, but even then I never went over my actual recommended calorie allowance of 2900. I'm so discouraged now. Like, what has been the point of all this discipline if nothing has improved even a little bit over the course of 20 days?

What am I doing wrong? I'm sticking to the allowance I've given myself, and then I do 16:8 during my work week. every single day after work, I take the stairs up 6 stories instead of using the elevator. All for no reason, apparently.

What can I do to start seeing changes?

submitted by /u/Jordayumm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YLYnNE

No comments:

Post a Comment