Sunday, August 4, 2019

Why can’t I do this?

I’m feeling so discouraged and unmotivated. It’s so sad that I can’t lose weight. I’ve been at this so long I don’t even know how long. I can’t stop overeating. I can’t seem to find the right kinds of foods to stay full throughout the day. I tried Keto and fell out of it. I try counting calories and consistently go over or have trouble logging foods. I just feel like maybe I’m not going to be able to do this. I’m so unhappy and seeing myself the way I am just makes it worse. :( I hate the way I look and feel.

250 lb male 6’ - have been on this weight loss kick for almost 10 years if you can even call that. I feel so pathetic.

How can I stay full without getting so many calories? I’m so discouraged and sad.

submitted by /u/TheGreatGlowingEgg
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MDU7IE

No comments:

Post a Comment