Sunday, August 4, 2019

Issues with seeing weight loss?

So I have been on my weight loss journey for around 12 weeks now, I am down 27 pounds (190 - 163). However, I am really struggling to see any changes at all. I have been a long time lurker and notice that people will have NSV’s such as clothes fitting differently etc, but, I have not experienced anything like this. All my clothes seem to fit the same as they used to and I can see no physical differences, even when comparing progress photos. I have had a lot of people telling me to give it time, but I am struggling a lot with this at the moment and it is starting to impact my mental health. Has anyone experienced this same thing and can maybe give me some advice?

submitted by /u/compassionatecuntxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ktuo39

No comments:

Post a Comment