Tuesday, September 17, 2019

77 days of keto

I am a 21 year old male. I began gaining weight since i was about 13 through bad eating habits. Eventually that turned to depression because of low selfesteem and others constantly commenting on it, among other issues I had.

Working with my doctor on a slightly modified keto. I have been losing weight. I began my loss at 263lbs and am currently at 211.4lbs, making that 51.6lbs of loss. I feel a million times better. I can run again. My confidence is rising and im happier. I do still struggle with my self image because internally im still that fat guy so thats something I need to work on still.

Anyways over 77 lbs ive averaged 4.7 lbs a week over the 11 weeks. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal range of 170-185lbs that my doctor said is a good weight for me.

So far I still have belly fat and fat in other areas. My face has slimmed down which is great. My concern is as a 21 year old. My chances of not requiring surgery for potential loose skin as I get closer to that goal weight or if there is anything I can do to assist that?

To anyone else struggling to lose or struggling to get into the whole weight loss thingy:

Know that your future is in your hands. You dont need to be ashamed of where you are because we all have our demons. Believe in yourself and take it step by step to reach that goal weight. Whether its for your self image or health reasons. You are great. Dont forget it and push yourself even if you are feeling hopeless. Keep fighting!

submitted by /u/FurFoxSakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LynETe

No comments:

Post a Comment