Tuesday, September 17, 2019

My depression has made me feel like it’s too late for me to lose weight

Everything I’m about to say, I only feel about myself. Not about anyone else.

I’m 34 years old. I weigh 250lbs and I’m 6’ tall. I feel like it’s too late for me to lose weight. Like I had my chance back when I was in my 20s. And now it’s just a stupid idea to lose weight. And I’ll fail. And even if I succeed (my first goal is to hit 200lbs) I’ll still be huge and my stomach will still be huge and I’ll be disgusting.

My husband never makes me feel this way. He’s encouraging and he finds me attractive. But I hate myself so much I have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror.

My brain laughs at me when I workout. My negative self talk is off the charts.

I just had to put this somewhere. I’ve been trying to start my weight loss journey since July, and I keep failing. I bought a fitness watch, went back on MyFitnessPal... I stuck with it for 3 days at a time and then I stop. Then I try again. And stop. Rinse repeat. I’m such a failure. Why can’t I do this?? I’m so angry at myself.

submitted by /u/OhNoPlsAdvise997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30tU3OV

No comments:

Post a Comment